Watch our video with an example of a branded mobile app:
REQUIREMENTS FOR BRANDED MOBILE APP
In order to create your branded mobile app we will need you to send us the following texts and other assets:
1. General information
- The app's name: For example “[your school’s name] Online”
- A few sentences about your school and what makes it unique: This will be used for the app’s “description”. See example below.
- App language
- A contact email address for users of the app: It can be your general support email address
- Support site URL: This is your school’s website, where users can get help or contact you if needed.
Example of text for mobile app description:
[ a few sentences about your school and why it is unique - provided by you ]
With the help of our dedicated iOS app, you can access your [name of your school] online courses and lessons, get notifications and messages, and do your homework and tests on-the-go. Learn what you need, when you need it, and where you need it.
- Access your lessons and courses
- Contact your teacher through the messenger
- Solve, pause or restart and submit the interactive assignments and tests through the app
- Get notifications about messages, the beginning of live classes in the virtual classroom or announcements on-the-go
- Navigate to the Store and browse and register for webinars, classic or self-paced online courses and private lessons
2. Visual Elements
- Primary brand color to be used for the app icons in a color code format e.g FFFFFF or #343434
- Your logo in vector format (.svg)
- High resolution image for the home page of the app
Here is where they will appear in your app:
The mobile app is available for a one-time setup fee of $500. You can download the iTeach.world mobile app for Android and iOS and test how your branded mobile app will work.