Watch our video featuring an iTeach.world white label site:
ITEACH.WORLD WHITE LABEL SETUP PROCESS
If you have requested a white label option the person or company which hosts your website will have to make certain modifications so that your online learning site is showing as part of your website.
Please send us the URL of the domain ( i.e. the website address) and the system and
support email address you want to use with your white label site. If you don’t have an
email address for your school already, you should also contact your domain host to request
a unique email address (for example firstname.lastname@example.org) that will be used as the sender
of notifications coming from your virtual school e.g to a student about a class start or to a
teacher about course purchase. We will have to send a confirmation email to this address
later, so please make sure it works and you have access to it.
1. We will send you a configuration instruction that you will have to forward to your
website’s domain host.
2. After your website’s domain host makes the requires changes, it will take around 1
day for the modifications to come into effect.
We will have to further add your:
- Unique Screen share plugin for Chrome and Firefox browsers: Please send us your logo in a 400x400 sized PNG format for the Screen share plugin
- Facebook app for the Facebook login
- System/support email: We will give you another set of server settings, that you have to send to your domain host for configuration. After the modifications took effect, we will send a confirmation message to that address. Please click the link in the message to confirm the email address.
- Facebook app if you would like to user Facebook login in your virtual school
The complete process for setting up a white label domain takes 3-6 days.
The one-time setup fee of the white label site is $500, which can be paid via PayPal, Stripe, or wire transfer.