For the smooth functioning of WebRoom please first check if your existing devices and programs are suitable for the use of the platform.
1. Devices that are suitable for using our platform
- Mobile devices: Android OS 4+ and Chrome application or Android 5+ with a built-in Chrome browser. iOS mobile devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod) with iOS 11+ and only with Safari browser!
2. Supported browsers
- Google Chrome v44 or above
- Mozilla Firefox v39 or above
- Safari 11 or above
- Edge 39 or above
Our system doesn’t support Internet Explorer.
IMPORTANT: Connection between Safari and Edge browsers currently can not be established
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 series (AMD or equivalent).
- RAM: Minimum 2GB
On netbooks, due to the low CPU WebRoom might not function well.
4. Internet connection
- Minimum ADSL connection (1 Mbps or greater bandwith). You can check your internet connection speed at Speedtest.net.
- For mobile users a minimum of 3G or wider bandwith (WIFI usage strongly recommended)
- WebRoom Screenshare plug-in for Chrome (set-up through an automatic pop-up when first opening the WebRoom)
In order to have a smooth and pleasant teaching experience, every participants' devices should meet the technical requirements.