For the smooth functioning of WebRoom please first check if your existing devices and programs are suitable for the use of the platform.
1. Devices that are suitable for using our platform
- Mobile devices: Android OS 4+ and Chrome application or Android 5+ with a built-in Chrome browser. iOS mobile devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod) with iOS 11 or above can only establish a two-way connection with each other, but not with other browsers. If other participants use different browsers, they will be able to hear you and see you, but your browser won't send any data.
2. Supported browsers
- Google Chrome v69 or above
- Mozilla Firefox v56 or above
Our system doesn’t support Internet Explorer and Edge.
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 series (AMD or equivalent).
- RAM: Minimum 2GB
On netbooks, due to the low CPU WebRoom might not function well.
4. Internet connection
- Minimum 10 Mbps speed for the best experience. You can check your internet connection speed at Speedtest.net.
- For mobile users minimum 3G mobile network (WIFI usage strongly recommended)
- WebRoom Screenshare plug-in for Chrome (set-up through an automatic pop-up when first opening the WebRoom)
In order to have a smooth and pleasant teaching experience, every participants' devices should meet the technical requirements.