For the smooth functioning of the Virtual Classrom please first check if your existing devices and programs are suitable for the use of the platform.
1. Devices that are suitable for using our platform
- Mobile devices: Android OS 4+ and Chrome application or Android 5+ wit a built-in Chrome browser. iOS mobile devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod) with iOS 8.3 and up. Our app can be downloaded to both Android and iOS devices.
2. Supported browsers
- Google Chrome v44 or above
- Mozilla Firefox v39 or above
Our system currently doesn’t support Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 series (AMD or equivalent).
- RAM: Minimum 2GB
On netbooks, due to the low CPU the Virtual Classroom might not function well.
4. Internet connection
- Minimum ADSL connection (1 Mbps or greater bandwith). You can check your internet connection speed at Speedtest.net.
- For mobile users a minimum of 3G or wider bandwith (WIFI usage strongly recommended)
- iTeach.world Screenshare plug-in for Chrome and Firefox browser (set-up through an automatic pop-up when first opening the Virtual Classrom)
In order to have a smooth and pleasent teaching experience, both the student's and teacher's devices should meet the technical requirements.