For the smooth functioning of the virtual room, please first check your existing devices and if your technical assets are suitable for the use of the platform.
1. Devices that are suitable for using our platform
- Mobile devices:
Android 4+ and Chrome application or Android 5+ with a built-in Chrome or Firefox browser
macOS 10.14.4 or above with Safari 12.1 browser or with Chrome and Firefox browsers
iOS 12.2 or above only with Safari browser
2. Supported browsers
- Google Chrome v69 or above
- Mozilla Firefox v56 or above
Our system doesn’t support Internet Explorer and Edge.
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 series (AMD or equivalent).
- RAM: Minimum 2GB
On netbooks, due to the low CPU WebRoom might not function well.
4. Internet connection
- Minimum 10 Mbps speed for the best experience. You can check your internet connection speed at Speedtest.net.
- For mobile users minimum 3G mobile network (WIFI usage strongly recommended)
- WebRoom Screenshare plug-in for Chrome (only in older versions of the browser,set-up through an automatic pop-up when first opening the WebRoom)
In order to have a smooth and pleasant teaching experience, every participants' devices should meet the technical requirements.
Article is closed for comments.