For the smooth functioning of the virtual room, please first check your existing devices and if your technical assets are suitable for the use of the platform.
1. Devices that are suitable for using our platform
- Mobile devices:
- Android OS 4+ and Chrome application or Android 5+ with a built-in Chrome browser
Safari 12.1 on iOS 12.2 and macOS 10.14.4 or above
2. Supported browsers
- Google Chrome v44 or above
- Mozilla Firefox v39 or above
- Edge 39 or above
Our system doesn’t support Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 series (AMD or equivalent). On netbooks, due to the low processor performance, the videochat might have delays.
- RAM: Minimum 2GB
4. Internet connection
- Minimum ADSL connection (1 Mbps or greater bandwith)
- For Chromebook users a minimum of 3G or wider bandwith (WIFI uaseg strongly recommended)
In case of teaching online, the bandwith of the internet access is a very important aspect. We recommend having a connection with a minimum of 1 Mbit/s upload rate. If the teacher wishes to teach through 3G or 4G internet access, it is possible, but only up to 3 students. This type of internet connection is not able to send the signals of the teacher to several students. This is why we recommend the fastest internet connection possible to teachers and students alike.
- iTeach.world Screenshare plug-in for Chrome (set-up through an automatic pop-up from the Meeting room)
In order to have a smooth and pleasent teaching experience, both the student and teacher should meet the technical requirements.