For the smooth functioning of the web-based Meeting and iTeach.world please first check your existing appliances and if your programs are suitable for the use of the platform.
Devices that are suitable for using our platform
- Mobile devices: Android OS 4+ and Chrome application or Android 5+ with a built-in Chrome browser (only for students, not recommended for teaching)
- Google Chrome v44 or above
- Mozilla Firefox v39 or above
Our system currently doesn’t support Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer.
Our system currently doesn’t support iPhone and iPad devices, support is under development at the moment.
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 series (AMD or equivalent). On netbooks, due to the low processor performance, the video and audio connection might have delays.
- RAM: Minimum 2GB
- Minimum ADSL connection (1 Mbps or greater bandwith)
- For Chromebook users a minimum of 3G or wider bandwith (WIFI usage strongly recommended)
- iTeach.world Screenshare plug-in for Chrome and Firefox browser (set-up through an automatic pop-up from the Meeting room)
In order to have a smooth and pleasent teaching experience, both the student and teacher should meet the technical requirements.