To make your online lesson go as smooth as possible, you should also prepare your devices for teaching to avoid technical issues, that can be prevented before class.
- It is essential to understand how features work and even what problems might occur to help students in case they cannot find something they are looking for. It is highly advised to spend the first minutes of the lesson (when with new students) to show them how it works.
- Every material that you would like to use during the lesson should be prepared to open before the lesson to make it accessible in only a few clicks.
- Start your lesson 5 minutes in advance the due time to ensure every technical hardware working find and your materials are well prepared before your students joins.
- When using your laptop, ensure that the battery is either fully charged or plugged into the wall socket during your lesson.
- Make sure to grant access to your camera and microphone for iTeach.world in your browser. (It would be requested automatically during your first use)
- Test your microphone or speakers/headset before starting your lesson, if it is not loud enough the student might find it hard to understand you.