Articles are like a document within the school with a unique link and can be used for different teaching purposes. Imagine something like a Google Docs, that can be saved and is only available for reading, if you share the link to someone or post it somewhere.
Creating an article
1. Step - Click the Documents tab on the left when clicking the teach button on the top of the page.
Click the Articles tab.
Click the Create New Article button to access the article creator.
You can give your article a title and type or paste text, insert links, images, videos or formulas.
This is how one of our own articles looks like: https://demoschool.iteach.world/article/17dddc173b83414cb8e83b39c4c9f47c
You can use it...
1. When creating an assignment
Primarily, articles are used as a basis for an assignment. You select the article when you create your assignment and it will be displayed for the student when they get the questions. This way they can read the material and answer the related questions right away.
2. As a blog post that can be shared with the members of your school
3. As a promotional material - kind of like an online leaflet that links to your school
4. As a standalone material. Send the link to your students within your school as an announcement before class to be able to prepare for class.