The contact details of your school cover how you can communicate with your users and how they can reach you.
You can access the Contact Details menu by clicking the School button on the top of the page upon login.
- Support E-mail: This is the email address, where your course and category interest emails will be sent. This email address appears too on the bottom of your site as a support email.
- System E-Mail: This is the email address that will appear as the sender of different e-mail notifications sent out by your schools to your users.
- Phone: If you would like to add a phone contact for your school, you can do it here, alternatively you can leave this field empty.
- Website: If you have a website that is connected to your school, then please type it's URL here.
- Facebook profile page: If you would like to link a Facebook page to your school, you can give the link of it here.
- YouTube Channel: If you would like to link a a YouTube channel to your school, you can give the link of your channel here.
- Twitter Channel: If you would like to link a a Twitter channel to your school, you can give the link of your channel here.
- LinkedIn Channel: If you would like to link your LinkedIn channel to your school, you can give the link of your channel here.
These appear on the bottom of your school, in the footer area.
- FAQ link: If you have an FAQ page, you can five its link here. Alternatively, you can just leave it blank.
Termsfeed.com and iubenda are dedicated products that help you creating a custom policy for your school with a few clicks. Paste the link that is generated on the site or upload your document to one of these sites. You have to paste the link to your Privay Policy in the dedicated field and it will appear at the bottom of your site.
Article is closed for comments.