The contact details of your school cover how you can communicate with your users and how they can reach you.
You can access the Contact Details menu by clicking the School button on the top of the page upon login.
- Support E-mail: The default support email address is the address you used for registration. If you would like to change it, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact E-mail For Teacher Applications: If you would use a separate email address for receiving teacher applications, you can add it here. Alternatively you can use the same address that you set when creating your school.
- System E-Mail: This is the email address that will appear as the sender of different e-mail notifications sent out by your schools to your users.
- Phone: If you would like to add a phone contact for your school, you can do it here, alternatively you can leave this field empty.
- Website: If you have a website that is connected to your school, then please type it's URL here.
- Facebook profile page: If you would like to link a Facebook page to your school, you can give the link of it here.
- YouTube Channel: If you would like to link a a YouTube channel to your school, you can give the link of your channel here.
- Twitter Channel: If you would like to link a a Twitter channel to your school, you can give the link of your channel here.
These appear on the bottom of your school, in the footer area.
- FAQ link: If you have an FAQ page, you can five its link here. Alternatively, you can just leave it blank.
TIP: Termsfeed.com lets you create a custom policy for your school with a few clicks and generates the link to your policy too - for free. Paste the link that is generated on the site or upload it to one of these sites.