When you create a school, you automatically become an administrator of it. This gives you access to all the admin functions within the admin panel. Where to find it?
- Visit your school page and log in in the top right corner of the site
- Click the School button in the top left corner of your page
- Choose the Customization from the left menu
The Customization menu within the Admin panel is where you can find and change the basic settings of your school.
Set your PayPal API credentials
You need to set you PayPal API Username, PayPal API Password and PayPal API Signature. Click here to read our detailed instructions on how to get these data and how to tie your PayPal business account to your iTeach.world virtual school.
Start with the basic settings of your school
- You can change the name of your school.
- Change your domain (You can not change the domain by default, if you’d like to change your subdomain or have on own domain, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Set the default language of the site. Currently you can choose from English, Hungarian and Chinese.
- Set the colors of the menu items. You should give the hexagonal codes of the colors of your choice (for example #000000). You can use a color picker tool to choose the right shade.
Upload your logos and images
If you don't have any logos, you can skip uploading them, the default iTeach.world logo will appear across the site. We recommend to at least upload the mainpage cover image.
HINT: First choose your mainpage cover image, as this will determine if you need a dark or light colored version of your logo.
The images you can change:
- Logo in the top left corner of the cover image (PNG with transparent background) - Size: 400x80 px
- Logo in the top left corner of the school pages (PNG with transparent background) - Size: 400x80 px
- Logo in the footer of the size (PNG with transparent background) Recommended size: 200x200
- The image in the header of the mainpage Size: 1920x600
HINT: If you don't know how to create your visuals quick and easy, read our related article here!